Old February 17th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Koikus Koikus is offline

Default UNID 6250 kHz

This afternoon I had an interesting UNID on 6250 kHz from t/in 2200
until
they signed off at 2246 UTC. I have much electrical noise here; the
sig
was fair, and finally at 2244 I started hearing bits and pieces of
audio. The station seemed to be broadcasting in English. After a W
ancr
spoke, they went into some unusual music that reminded me a bit of
Irish folk-type music. Then they signed off. Anyone else happen to
catch this or perhaps have any ideas?