Old February 19th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The OT no-spin clueless factor report

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
It's 10:00PM PT. Do you know where your news group Trolls are?
Unfortunately, I do and they are listed below.

First the breaking news.
M II got a clue this week and actually steered an off topic political
rant by someone else to a relevant on topic subject so he is off the
list.

David Eduardo only had 35 posts this week and most were not about
defending his good name so he is off the list. I'm sure that DxAce
taking a siesta from the news group yesterday had something to do with
it.

David either changed his pipe mixture or decided
to only post while sober this week so he is off the list.

Added to the list this week is mohawk for his out of the blue long
political rants. He could go find an appropriate news group but that
would require having a clue.

Off the list:
m II - Got a clue.
David - Calmed down quite a bit.
David Eduardo - Took a chill pill.

Here are this weeks clueless self vote totals:
Mike - 3
Billy Burpelson - 8
- 8
- 95
RHF - 205

This weeks winner is RHF. Noted this week are his Trolling abilities to
direct on topic discussions to yahoo groups at the detriment of this
news group and changing the subject line for threads. When you look at
his posting volume the other Trolls don't even come close.

Congratulations to RHF for being this weeks clueless poster boy of the
week for the 3rd week in a row.

RHF is to RRS like IBOC is to AMBCB.

This has been another installment of the RRS no-spin clueless factor
report. Good night and good listening.

Oddly, these posts have no OT flag.

We don't call it "pipe mixture". We call it "Daddy's medicine".

Whatever you say Dad.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California