Old February 19th 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Eskay Eskay is offline

Default Looking for an old project based on two half wave vertical dipoles by W7DE...

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:56:36 +0100, Francesco L. wrote:

Some years ago I used to buy 73 when it was available in my hometown in
Italy. I mostly liked antenna projects and ardf articles. Once I saw an HF
antenna called "the palm phased array", the "California phased array" or
something like that, engineered by Dave Evison W7DE. It was based on two
vertical dipoles strung onto two palm trees. Is there any source where I can
find this project? Thanks a lot for any help, it would be useful.
Francesco ik8vwa

I have found the article and can copy and email it to you.
Is the email address above good with the nospam removed?
73 de VE3JUA