Old February 20th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
MGFoster MGFoster is offline

Default PJ4O - Who is this?

Joe O'Connell wrote:
This is from a recent ARRL DX Bulletin

BONAIRE, CURACAO, PJ2. Operators W9RE, N5OT, W4OC and N4GG are QRV
as PJ4/homecalls until February 20. Activity is on all HF bands.
This includes an entry in the ARRL DX CW contest as a Multi/2 entry.
QSL to home calls.

Give them a few days, check Buckmaster or QRZ.com to see if e-mail adrs
listed for any of them. E-mail one of them to ask if that was their contest
call.
Joe
W7KQU