Old February 19th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Dresser Frank Dresser is offline

Default Finding pirates

"cadillac_eldorado" wrote in message

What you say is certainly logical. I'm sure I just imagined this,
really--I've read a lot of different things lately and probably just
got mixed up.

A few years ago, there were reports of somebody who would periodically shout
"Hola!Hola!Hola!" over one of the WWV frequencies. I never heard Hola Man
but I never tried searching him out, either.

And, if Hola Man was transmitting outside the US, he didn't have to worry
about the FCC.

Frank Dresser