Old February 19th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Not Receiving FM Radio Stations - Any Suggestions ?

On Feb 19, 2:25*pm, "
wrote:
-
- For years
-
- I attached a wire from the 4 way distribution amplifier
- my cable TV utilizes and got excellent FM reception
- on my table top radio.
-
-*All of a sudden I cannot get FM reception.
-
-*I tried touching the antenna directly to the
- amplifier without any results. *
-
- Any suggestions
-

Malibu,

First - Try the FM Radio with a simple Whip Antenna, or 3 Foot
Straight Wire Antenna, or a Basic FM Folded Dipole Antenna.
FMFDA - http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ300199512576

Postion the Antenna Up-in-the-Air not touching any Cable TV Stuff.

-IF- the FM Radio Works OK ) It ain't the Radio.
-and- It must be a change in your Cable TV System.

-IF- the FM Radio Does NOT Works :-{ It's Time to Buy another Radio.

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF