Old February 20th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Finding pirates

On Feb 19, 7:46*am, "Frank Dresser"
wrote:
"cadillac_eldorado" wrote in message

What you say is certainly logical. *I'm sure I just imagined this,
really--I've read a lot of different things lately and probably just
got mixed up.

- A few years ago, there were reports of somebody
- who would periodically shout "Hola!Hola!Hola!"
- over one of the WWV frequencies.
-*I never heard Hola Man
- but I never tried searching him out, either.
-
- And, if Hola Man was transmitting outside the US,
- he didn't have to worry about the FCC.
-
- Frank Dresser
-

FD,

Maybe it was a new International Welcoming Service of WWV
to Help people crossing the Southern US Border Illegaly )
S5-1329 - http://tf.nist.gov/survey/S5c.htm

~ RHF