Old February 21st 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Eric[_3_] Eric[_3_] is offline

Default 80-10 Helical tapped mobile whip

On Feb 20, 9:49*pm, "PJ" wrote:
Hi,i need building/winding instructions for a 80-10M helical for my car
please with tappings for eacvh band. all help gratefully received.. PJ

Now that's a tall order! The taps are the hard part since that depends
on your construction.

But then, winding a helical for 80M is not going to be fun, either. If
memory serves, I think you need a half wavelength of wire wrapped
around a pole.

Eric