Old November 24th 04, 09:20 PM
Gary S.

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:53:28 GMT, (Olav E.
Skjervik) wrote:

I need to dismantle the display in this radi as I have to move one
display from a defect radio to a radio wth a defect display.

Problem is, ho do I get to it. I am able to get off the outer cover,
that's no problem. So far I looosen 3 screws to be able to remove the
print card on which the display is mounted. But here I encounter a
problem. It seems it's holding thight in the upper left ccorner, near
the volume knob. But I can't see any more screw to loosen.

I would appreciarte very much if someone could give me a hint on hove
to solve this, or a link to somewhere it may be described.

I had seen a website showing how to change the regular display to a
blue one, can't seem to locate with a quick check.

A good Yaesu dealer may be able to help.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA