Old February 24th 08, 01:55 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.radio.scanner
Rog Rog is offline

Default req antenna recommedations - up to 3GHz

"tg" wrote in message
I'm a newbie upgrading to a 3GHz scanning system so I'm no looking round
for recommedations and feedback on antennas that perform up to 3GHz. I
would rather spend extra for a professional level antenna than go for a
cheaper option. The AOR DA5000 looks good but I'd appreciate any tips
before I start shelling out money. I'm currently scanning with a D130
discone which works well but it only goes up to 1300MHz. Thanks for any
advice.

You will be lucky if you pick up ANYTHING worth listening to above 400Mhz

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html