Old February 24th 08, 09:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Secrets of the Telamon Spam-Shield Revealed . . .

On Feb 23, 7:39*pm, msg wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*msg wrote:

snip

- - The my organization header should have
- - given you a clue but here try this link.
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon
-
- Thanks. *An Atlas, strong architectural support...
-
- Does that mean the readers of this N.G.
- are witness to a Battle of the Titans? ;-)
-
- What is the "Telamon Spamshield"?;
- I couldn't find any reference to it in a quick web search
- -- a product or service?.
-
- Michael
-

MSG - Here is an Image and Telamon's "Spam-Shield"
is clearly featured in the bottom 3rd. ;-} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:W...se-telamon.jpg