Old February 24th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Improve the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup -by- Make On-Topic Posts -not- Waring Words

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 23:04:11 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:15:03 -0800 (PST), RHF
wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:24*am, wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:29:49 GMT, Telamon
- -

SNIP

RHF,
Please do not take my response from another thread and use it, out of
context, to begin another thread. It detracts from the message I am
trying to convey and shows you in a negative light. Ohh, sorry; I
forgot that your feud with Telamon has shown you both in a negative
light.

If all you have to post is a non constructive criticism then you are
what you preach against.

How about a constructive thought from you?

Sure, here's one right now..........**** Off oh high and might one.

I'm impressed with your cognitive abilities.

Now if you don't have anything constructive to add get lost.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California