Old February 25th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Feb 24, 11:08*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:

Welcome to this weeks RRS no-spin clueless factor report and now here is
this weekıs breaking news.

The tragedy of yet another thread about Eduardo's life was narrowly
avoided today. I don't what is was that stopped him from talking about
himself again but I'm thankful for it. Maybe it was the crow he had for
lunch?

Billy and Mikey both generated just a few but highly clueless posts.
Quality not quantity must be their motto.

Cuhulin was his usual self.

Eduardo still believes that forward looking promotion statements are
factual.

-
- RHF is considering a change of handle to RFI.
-
- Here are the self-vote totals for this week.
-
- Mike - 4
- Billy Burpelson - 5
- David Eduardo - 38
- - 49
- RHF - 146
-
- Well as you can see by the self vote totals RHF
- is again this weeks clear winner.
- Kinda tough to beat the king of Google search, copy,
- and paste.
- Congratulations RHF or should I say RFI.
-
- This has been another installment of the RRS
- no-spin clueless factor report.
- Good night and good listening.
-
-

BTDT ! -but- Telamon Keep Up The Good Work :
In The Name of : No-Spin "Clueless" Factoring.
-ps- That's an Atta-Boy )

Telamon -if- "RFI" to You I Be -then- "RFI" I Be ~ RHF

But please Telamon put an keep an (OT) at the Start
of the Subject-Line for the many Readers out-there
who are tiring of this Report and Our Antics.

(OT) : The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

Telamon- Think of all the 'other' Members of this Newsgroup
who are NOT Interested in 'our' little Game of Ping-Pong.

please disregard my 'clueless' comments as usual ~ RHF

Eventually you will understand that you **** everyone off by constantly
changing the subject line. That will be step two for you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California