Old February 25th 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

On Feb 24, 11:58*pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 24, 11:08*pm, Telamon

wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:

Welcome to this weeks RRS no-spin clueless factor report and now here is
this weekıs breaking news.

The tragedy of yet another thread about Eduardo's life was narrowly
avoided today. I don't what is was that stopped him from talking about
himself again but I'm thankful for it. Maybe it was the crow he had for
lunch?

Billy and Mikey both generated just a few but highly clueless posts.
Quality not quantity must be their motto.

Cuhulin was his usual self.

Eduardo still believes that forward looking promotion statements are
factual.

-
- RHF is considering a change of handle to RFI.
-
- Here are the self-vote totals for this week.
-
- Mike - 4
- Billy Burpelson - 5
- David Eduardo - 38
- - 49
- RHF - 146
-
- Well as you can see by the self vote totals RHF
- is again this weeks clear winner.
- Kinda tough to beat the king of Google search, copy,
- and paste.
- Congratulations RHF or should I say RFI.
-
- This has been another installment of the RRS
- no-spin clueless factor report.
- Good night and good listening.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

BTDT ! -but- Telamon Keep Up The Good Work :
In The Name of : No-Spin "Clueless" Factoring.
-ps- That's an Atta-Boy )

Telamon -if- "RFI" to You I Be -then- "RFI" I Be ~ RHF

But please Telamon put an keep an (OT) at the Start
of the Subject-Line for the many Readers out-there
who are tiring of this Report and Our Antics.

(OT) : The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

Telamon- Think of all the 'other' Members of this Newsgroup
who are NOT Interested in 'our' little Game of Ping-Pong.

please disregard my 'clueless' comments as usual ~ RHF

Telamon,

Actually Google Groups Reports that "RHF"s 7-Day Activity is :
[ Setting the Record Straight -wrt- The Number of Posts. ]

29 Discussions Started

133 Discussions Replies Posted

Total for the Week of 162 which is ~23 per Day

About 368 Messages for the Month to Date
which is ~15 per Day
Weekly Delta 128

While You Yourself "Telamon" managed to Post a Total of
215 Messages for the Month to Date which is ~9 per Day.
Weekly Delta 95

FWIW - Maybe about 80 of these 128 Posts for this Week
would not have been Posted* -except in reply to you- Telamon
and your "Clueless" Report Antics (~80). Factor in another
~80 "Me Too" posts by 'others' giving their two-cents-worth.
* Now that just might improve the Signal to Noise Ratio of
the Newsgroup. {240 Clueless Posts = Less Noise}

pay no attention to all the 'clueless' numbers ~ RHF
[ This is a Game of "Clueless" Newsgroup Ping-Pong
where the only Metric -is- Who Was the Last to Post ]

=PS= 162-80 & 128-80 means that I manged to still Post
between 48 to 82 'other' Messages that I hope were some
what Shortwave and Radio related for the Week.
{ Give Yourself an "Atta-Boy" RHF }