Old February 26th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Feb 25, 6:02 pm, Telamon
wrote:
- Was - (OT) : The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...06851483727e80

* * * * * Five Star Snip * * * *

- - - - (OT) : The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

- SNIP RFI nonsense

- I see you got a F in math but math is not this months
- experiment, which is whether or not an old Troll can
- learn new tricks.

Telamon - Yeah Numb3r$ Ain't My Thing.
-ps- english wood bee mys better subjuwic ;-)

- This month we will see if I can get you weaned
- off of changing the subject line in threads.

Telamon ? Questions ?

1 - Which Part of (OT) Don't You Understand ?

2 - The Basic Concept -is- Communicating to the Reader
what each Post and Reply is "About" honestly and
Accurately. When a Thread Morphs {Changes} to
something 'different' then the Subject Line -then-
IMHO the Subject-Line NEEDS TO CHANGE

SNIP

That is a bad trolling habit you need to stop. It is step 2 of your 12
step program to reform from being a Troll. Give yourself a chance to
change.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California