Old February 26th 08, 05:48 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.radio.scanner
Rog Rog is offline

Default req antenna recommedations - up to 3GHz

"tg" wrote in message

"Walter - kg4bvd - SAR Comms Dispatcher" wrote
in message
What would you listen to there anyway? Just some digital beeps and
gibberish? There is nothing such as clear voice there! You are
wasting
money!

who says clear voice is my only interest? There's a spectrum of
different things up there and I want to investigate things and expand my
knowledge. I'm certainly not going to achieve that listening to a neg-bot
like you.

You have been told there is not much worth listening to up in that range,
you have been advised to save your money, yet all you seem to do is reply in
an abusive manner every time anybody posts anything that you don't want to
hear, WHY should anybody advise an arse-hole like you
Rog

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html