Old February 26th 08, 07:01 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.radio.scanner
tg tg is offline

Default req antenna recommedations - up to 3GHz

"Greg" wrote in message
I could also comment on the antenna question,
personally I mainly use the Dressler ARA-2000 active antenna
but a good discone with a low noise preamp would be just as fine.

thanks for your feedback Greg but I see the ARA-2000 only goes up to
2G and the scanner I'm intending to use goes to 3G and I want to be
able to utilise the full range of the scanner.