Old February 26th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Mohawk - Mentally Ill?

wrote:

On Feb 26, 6:25 am, dxAce wrote:
Seems as though I recall seeing the AC6V website (
http://www.ac6v.com/) posted
here as a reference in the past. He has passed on:

http://www.arrl.org/?artid=8035

"Seems as though I recall seeing" in rrs last week that you were no
longer going to post. In fact you made quite a drama out of it, like
everyone reading your farewell would surely be dabbing at tears while
they read. Yeah right, like anyone with good sense would care or
actually notice your absence. Anything for 15 minutes of attention
right dx"hershey squirts"Ace?

You'd be lucky to get 5.

By the by, there was a report of your sighting at the local Sam's
Club carting out cases of adult Attends (size jumbo) to your car that
we all found very amusing. Buying adult diapers by the gross now are
you?

You'd have just as much trouble trying to document that as 'Eduardo' will have
trying to come up with those '2200 veries'.

Suffering the indignity of having no control of your own bowel
movements must be very frustrating for you. Perhaps that explains in
part your frequent psychotic ranting and raving here. That you are
just an ignorant loser explains the other part.

Loser? Ignorant?

Really now how can anyone here take you seriously when we all know
you are sitting at your computer typing in diapers full of poop? That
just doesn't fit with the macho image you so fervently wish to project
does it "squirts". **SIGH**

Why is it that you queers always seem to **SIGH** a lot?

dxAce
Michigan
USA