Old February 27th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : [Mike's [M II] Canned Rant]

RHF wrote:

This is the "Canned Rant" -by- Mile {M II]

I don't know why you're doing this. Personally, I use it right after I
catch the Acehole insulting yet another member of this fine group.

Indiscriminate usage tends to water down the effect. It causes an
inflationary spiral, which lessens the import of the message. Please
restrain yourself. If you find that impossible, at least construct your
own little album of remembrances.

'Album' may be a bit too verbose. 'Snippets of scum' may be more
appropriate when they're quotations from the dxDrunkard himself.

mike