Old February 27th 08, 05:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.radio.shortwave
nobody > nobody > is offline

Default Amusing Video / Petition to save Windows XP

dave wrote:
David wrote:

On Feb 25, 3:32 pm, wrote:
David wrote:

and sigh the petition to
Save Windows XP.
Idiot! It's been
done.http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?si...22205&from=rss

--

SLOWLY MisterSoftee is coming around.... but they haven't changed the
" cut off " date

http://www.computerworld.com.au/inde...1;fp;16;fpid;1

Go to a PC Vendor and search on "XP";

Its being offered for quite a few machines.. for a while ;
until Microsoft Arbitrarily pulls the plug..

http://weblog.infoworld.com/save-xp

Dangerous workplaces and safety ruleshttp://tinyurl.com/2fvm6r

I have a Windows 98 machine that still works. I have to have it to run
proprietary control and management applications on "vintage" equipment.

Same here. I manage a pile of laptops begged off IT running 98SE, as a
huge amount of critical equipment has software that still needs a
command prompt and direct control of serial ports.

I just noticed the RRS newsgroup in the list, there's probably a few
people there who know about Motorollover's MRSS woes if you have radios
more than 10 years old.