Old February 27th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Entercom.get whacked!

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
On Feb 26, 3:32?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

Supposedly, he a a research staff of 50 (yea, right) and that is
usually one of the first to get canned.

Yep. 50 people in 4 offices in 4 states.

By going private, Univision, as with the rest of radio, is in a
retreat strategy - most have lost 90% in stock value,

We are reporting double digit growth, as can be seen from the financials for
last year.

Last week, our Premios Lo Nuestro in 18-34 beat Idol. There is enormous
growth in our sector.