Old February 27th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] ian@ianwaugh.com is offline

Default HFCC discussions on future of DRM

On Feb 27, 2:41*am, Tom wrote:
On Feb 26, 12:09*pm, Ian Waugh
wrote:

Could you please tell me where you have the evidence to back your
statement and what is HFCC?

Ian Waughwww.primedrm.com

--
Ian Waugh

The link cited at the beginning of this thread is dead. Searching the
Monitoring Times Shortwave Central Blog for "DRM", "HFCC" and "gospel"
turns up nothing with the quoted passage. One *might surmise that the
item has been pulled and is left to speculate why. Maybe it was
inaccurate.

HFCC is an ITU body - the High Frequency Coordinating Committee. Given
the claims of broadcasting experience and professionalism, and
especially expertise in the field of DRM on primedrm.com, I'm
surprised you ask. DRM broadcast transmissions are scheduled on
frequencies arranged through this body.

Tom

I am not the only person questioning this article - I have been asked
by several people closely related to DRM to make this enquiry.

If you doubt the "claims" on www.primedrm.com, if you question our
broadcast expertise then why not contact us direct and we would be
only too pleased to put your mind at rest.

Thank you for your informed reply.