Old February 27th 08, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default (OT) : [Mike's [M II] Canned Rant]

On Feb 27, 5:54*am, RHF wrote:
On Feb 26, 8:27*pm, m II wrote: RHF wrote:
This is the "Canned Rant" -by- Mile {M II]

-
- I don't know why you're doing this.

Neither do I. I don't see any reason whatsoever for this. I will have
to say this is/was the most shocking post I have read in RRS by a
legitimate member- it make no sense at all.
I am simply Suggesting an 'Alternative' Way for You to
Communicate 'Your' Message -without Alienating the
'potential' Readers. *All I Ask is Please Consider It*

- If you find that impossible, at least construct your own
- little album of remembrances.

Huh?? shaking my head what a trip rolling my eyes I don't know
what else to say on this thread- I am sure a few are thinking like
myself- I don't get it RHF. You seem like a pretty good guy but I
think you 'slipped' on this one. ;-)