Old February 27th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Entercom.get whacked!

On Feb 27, 10:18*am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
On Feb 26, 3:32?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

Supposedly, he a a research staff of 50 (yea, right) and that is
usually one of the first to get canned.

Yep. 50 people in 4 offices in 4 states.

By going private, Univision, as with the rest of radio, is in a
retreat strategy - most have lost 90% in stock value,

We are reporting double digit growth, as can be seen from the financials
for
last year.

Last week, our Premios Lo Nuestro in 18-34 beat Idol. There is enormous
growth in our sector.

- - Is that due to the increase in the number of illegals?

- (i)llegals don't participate in ratings as a rule.

d'Eduardo,

Illegals by-definition are Rule Breakers.

How would you know -if- you do not ask for any
Legal Documents and Proof of Status during
the Sampling process ?

Are you saying that with some Metros having
Spanish Speaking Population that is -50% Legal
and +50% Illegal : So you do not have a Sample
that Uniformly represents that Population Accurately.

~ RHF