Old February 28th 08, 02:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Amusing Video / Petition to save Windows XP

On Feb 27, 5:06*pm, David wrote:
On Feb 25, 9:15 am, David wrote:

Hi All:

Here's a little video on Windows Vista; entitled " Vista Sucks"

http://blimptv.blogspot.com/2007/11/vista-sucks.html

- Now that your in a good mood, please go to the link below

and sigh the petition to

Save Windows XP.

http://weblog.infoworld.com/save-xp/

After you've done all this, consider sending this message *to all your
friends; everywhere

Thanks

About 100,000 other people who've already signed the petition to Save
Windows XP.

-
- So,
-
- in the quest to keep my 5 year old PC alive with
- Windows XP I took it down to the PC Guy, who
- backed up the hard drive onto a new hard drive
-
- Put the new hard drive in the PC &
-*gave me the old hard drive
- & so it's good to go for another 3-5 years..
- All for $$ 160; Neat, eh!
-
- and (getting Technical) the new
- 160 GB Hard Drive runs at 7200 RPM,
- All the data is on the outer edges,,
- so I got a huge performance boost too..
- shutting down all faster

David - Good Tip for Extending the Life of a trusted PC
and Operating System; and on the plus side getting
more performance out of it too. ) ! ~ RHF