Old February 28th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

In article
,
RHF wrote:

Telamon - GOOD NEWS ! ! !

Google is now Reporting that for the last 3~4 Weeks the
"Views of Your Messages" Numbers for me "RHF"

* Have Increased from around 2100 Views per Seven (7) Days

* Now to around 2800 Views per Seven (7) Days.

* Wow that is a Whooping 33% Increase in my Message
Viewers and mostly due to you 'Telamon" )

Telamon - again, and Again. and AGAIN !
Thank You Very Very Much for All Your Help ) ~ RHF

OBTW - You have still not Answered with any Proof
of your 'Claimed' Numbers for anyone here . . .

TELAMON - PROVE YOUR NUMBERS - YOU CAN'T [.]

SNIP

You are so full of crap it is nearly unbelievable.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California