Old November 9th 03, 01:39 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

However Yuri your experimenting supplies an advantage over the experts
in that
it is in the real world that true invention has its value.
Art

I guess it is a sign of where "modern" technology and modeling is leading us -
to the imaginary paper world.

It just disturbs me that some of the "learned" people would not "lower"
themselves to the reality, question the facts and adjust their "knowledge" out
of the modeling world. As Cecil said, modeling supposed to model reality or
close to it, not the other way around. In view of this exercise I am going to
revise and investigate some of the topics I asked about here before. Looks like
the "advice" I got might not be based on reality.
I am sorry to see some of the "gurus" ridiculing and making snotty remarks,
rather than pausing and stepping back to have a closer look or question or
discuss it in a civil manner. Oh well, good thing it is only a hobby :-)

73 Yuri, K3BU