Old February 28th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Entercom.get whacked!

David Eduardo wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
On Feb 26, 3:32?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

Supposedly, he a a research staff of 50 (yea, right) and that is
usually one of the first to get canned.

Yep. 50 people in 4 offices in 4 states.

By going private, Univision, as with the rest of radio, is in a
retreat strategy - most have lost 90% in stock value,

We are reporting double digit growth, as can be seen from the financials
for last year.

Last week, our Premios Lo Nuestro in 18-34 beat Idol. There is enormous
growth in our sector.

Now you're a TV guy, too?

Our company is radio, TV, music and internet.

The subject is radio, not TV. Hows the radio doing? How's Walter doing?