Old February 28th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Entercom.get whacked!

"dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
On Feb 26, 3:32?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

Supposedly, he a a research staff of 50 (yea, right) and that is
usually one of the first to get canned.

Yep. 50 people in 4 offices in 4 states.

By going private, Univision, as with the rest of radio, is in a
retreat strategy - most have lost 90% in stock value,

We are reporting double digit growth, as can be seen from the
financials for last year.

Last week, our Premios Lo Nuestro in 18-34 beat Idol. There is enormous
growth in our sector.

Now you're a TV guy, too?

Our company is radio, TV, music and internet.

The subject is radio, not TV. Hows the radio doing? How's Walter doing?

Walter who?

Radio is up hugely, double digits in sales last year, as are the other media
divisions.