Old February 29th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Astounding. that's the only word for it...

On Feb 28, 3:38*pm, SW4ever wrote:
- ...Get a look at the ICOM R-9500 receiver Owners Manual,
in PDF format at: *
- http://radioworld.ca*
- and navigate your way to Icom 9500 site,
- and scroll to left for pdf brochure and/or manual.
- The manual runs to almost an incredible 200 Pages...
- WOW
- This receiver is amazing..it does everything except
- wash your car and
- win you the lottery
- (which you'll need if you hope to buy one).

SW4ever,

Maybe it should be called the I¢$M I¢-R95$$ ! Receiver
http://www.grove-ent.com/r9500.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/0095.html
http://www.icomamerica.com/en/produc...0/default.aspx
http://www.icomamerica.com/en/produc...fications.aspx

eHAM - Reviews for Icom IC-R9500 Receiver
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6577
Evidently 4 People must have Won-the-Lottery !
http://www.rigpix.com/icom/icr9500.htm

~ RHF