Old February 29th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dang "M II" . . .

On Feb 28, 4:38 pm, m II wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - Dang "M II" now 'why' did you POLUTE a valid Shortwave Radio
- - related Thread that had gone on for 13 Posts with this Bull
**** ?

- I think you meant to say "*without* this BS". There IS a difference.

No - Until you Posted : The Thread was 'without' the "BS"
-wrt- the Prior 13 Posts : Your Post was "BS". {Polution}

- The posting had everything to do with a preening Narcissus
- who has the most bloated ego and misguided sense of self
- worth I've ever seen. In actuality, he's a racist drunk and a
- complete failure as a human being.

Your Post Did : The Original Post and the Message Thread :
DID NOT [.] : Until You "Choose" To Polute It*.
* That is something that you should think about
and reflect-on.

- It doesn't much matter.
- His good Doctor will be giving him the news soon.

Hopefully that Good News will be that He is Strong and
Healthy and will live many many more years to come.

Remember TGR ~ RHF
-
- mike
-

Mike,

But in this 'instance' he was being a "positive" Member
of this Newsgroup; and had NOT Posted anything that
should have Set-You-Off to generate a Post with the
Content that You Did.

To me 'focusing' specifically on this exchange DX Ace looks
like the Clear Winner and you appear to be a Hate-Filled-Loser.

Do You Want To Be A Hate-Filled-Person {Loser} ?

Are You Letting DX Ace Control Your Life : So That
You Are Becoming A A Hate-Filled-Person {Loser} ?

Let your Good Positive Reasons for "Being Here" out-weigh
your Hate for anyone Individual that happens to be here too.

Don't Let DX Ace Become YOUR "Problem" to the extent
that You Lose Your Sense of Propriety and Proportion with
respect to the Reasons That You Are Here To Being With.

Mike : Think Positive + Be Positive = Be Yourself [.]

in all things moderation ~ RHF