Old February 29th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dang "M II" . . .

Unt uhhhhh,,,,, I still have my black bra (that Bell South woman who
used to live next door to me, she bought that house and moved in there
in September right after Katrina, she put in for a job transfer, she
moved back to Natchez about two years ago.She once told me she thinks my
boobs are a B Cup size) and my dress I bought at the Goodwill store
www.shopgoodwill.com about two something years ago.y'all should see
what is hanging on a top corner of the six foot wide doorway between my
living room and my dining room.Yep, I bought it at the Goodwill store
too.What's the name of that store that sells those new womens thingys?
cuhulin