Old March 1st 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Allodoxaphobia Allodoxaphobia is offline

Default ICOM IC-22A crystals

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:48:15 -0600, gb wrote:
"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
I just moved to Tyler, TX and need to re-crystal my
IC-22A's for 147.0 receive and 146.4 transmit. Does
anyone know of a crystal source for these old rigs?
If I order one 18.3 MHz crystal and one 15.144 MHz
crystal from International Crystal, will it work?
My email address is
--
73, Cecil
http://www.w5dxp.com

JUST tell ICM the final frequencies (Transmit or Receive) you need
and the Specific Radio ---
they have all of the mixing formulas on file!!!

Greg
w9gb

For an IC-22A they would be filed as clay tablets. HI!HI!

(I still have an IC-22A. Makes a good workshop monitor.)
(I even added an extra wafer to the switch and am using a 'progammable'
(tone encoder [replacing its DIP switchs] for various repeater pairs.

73
Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux