Old March 2nd 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default IBOC : "HD" Radio Sales - Getting The Math Right !

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 1, 11:47*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
RF Burns,

Good Post as long as you put IBOC or HD Radio at the Start of
the Subject-Line of these IBOC / HD Radio Posts : You will not
see me posting to them; except to actually make a Comment.

-wrt- Did I Get The Math Right? : Fuzzy Logic =equals= Fuzzy Math

IBOC : "HD" Radio Sales - Getting The Math Right !
http://groups.google.com/group

-
- SNIP
-
- Get lost google group spammer.
-

PONG : Telamon - Poluting another On-Topic Thread
with Your Personal Attacks on Me {RHF}

Telamon - In the Name of Google...
I Denouce The Demon Within You !
Get Thee Out Old "Ping-Pong" - Be Gone - Amen ~ RHF

Time for you to wise up google spammer.

Stop changing the subject line of the thread you moron.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California