Old March 2nd 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
homepc homepc is offline

Default New coast to coast subject

Tried that already and got an error. I'm in Canada. I tried a CIP-C IP
proxy to disguise my location -- that works when I listen to some US radio
stations online that are restricted to US IP addresses. But that didn't
work for this link. I could try again later on. Thanks

"dxAce" wrote in message

homepc wrote:

Does the AFN have any shortwave frequencies that can be heard in
USA/CDA?
I did a quick Google search and only found AM and FM stations in foreign
countries where US soldiers are serving.

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/ShortWave.aspx