Old March 3rd 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default New coast to coast subject

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 1, 9:10*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

..
.

I'm looking at my watch. How long will it be until we hear about ghosts
in this ship on the coast to coast program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080302/...rk_3;_ylt=ApYz
9mpMMaamJRiJsvmGs4AE1vAI

- Speaking of Art Bell... AFN today is running Art Bell:
- Somewhere in Time (best of). *On a show from 1996,
- he's talking about a comet emitting x-rays, Clinton
- giving arms to Bosnia, and the need to build a wall
- on the southern border.
-*May as well be current news.

BAD - Sounds Like - History Repeating Itself ! ~ RHF
.

You are history repeating itself. Get lost Troll.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California