Old March 3rd 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
cmdr buzz corey cmdr buzz corey is offline

Default Radio-Mart

Is there some reason this guy has to make up lies about what he sells?

Here he purchases a Drake 2B receiver and matching 2BQ Q-multiplier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drake-2-B-Commun...QQcmdZViewItem

Then he lists them separately saying he did a "huge shack clearance",
like he has had these items for some time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...27021417 7393

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...27021417 7395

Here is the story he tells about the 2BQ.

"Well I discovered this very nice conditioned, Drake 2BQ in a box in a
closet when I was doing a radio collectors shack clearance,"

Is this guy a ham? If so, anyone know his callsign?