Old March 3rd 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
cmdr buzz corey cmdr buzz corey is offline

Default Radio-Mart

On Mar 3, 8:26 am, JackT wrote:
On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:01:20 -0800 (PST), cmdr buzz corey

wrote:
Is there some reason this guy has to make up lies about what he sells?

Here he purchases a Drake 2B receiver and matching 2BQ Q-multiplier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drake-2-B-Commun...ITH-2-BQ_W0QQi...

Then he lists them separately saying he did a "huge shack clearance",
like he has had these items for some time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4673&item=2702...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4673&item=2702...

Here is the story he tells about the 2BQ.

"Well I discovered this very nice conditioned, Drake 2BQ in a box in a
closet when I was doing a radio collectors shack clearance,"

Is this guy a ham? If so, anyone know his callsign?

The guy is dirt. He is a liar. Leave him negative feedback (which he
deserves) and he'll retaliate. He is a perfect example of the worse
dirt on eBay. Do a Google search. He'll do whatever it takes to turn
a buck.

I understand the under new ebay rules, sellers can no longer leave
negative feedback for buyers. Now maybe buyers who get cheated by this
guy will be more willing to leave him a negative.