Old March 3rd 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
afcsman afcsman is offline

Default Radio-Mart

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Is there some reason this guy has to make up lies about what he sells?

Here he purchases a Drake 2B receiver and matching 2BQ Q-multiplier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drake-2-B-Commun...QQcmdZViewItem

Then he lists them separately saying he did a "huge shack clearance",
like he has had these items for some time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...27021417 7393

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...27021417 7395

Here is the story he tells about the 2BQ.

"Well I discovered this very nice conditioned, Drake 2BQ in a box in a
closet when I was doing a radio collectors shack clearance,"

Is this guy a ham? If so, anyone know his callsign?

1.Put a hat at the foot of your bed.
2.Get in bed.
3.Drink enough of your favorite beverage (Southern Comfort,
for example) until you see TWO hats.
4.Relax, sleep if you want.

It ain't worth the bother. There are always sharks in the
water, and eventually they end up as the Shark Liver Oil in
Preparation H. Judeo-Christians call it "Measure for
Measure;" others call it "Karma."

Did you ever send in a cereal boxtop and buy the cardboard
periscope that Cdr. Corey used to get through the maze that
protected the crystal slave drivers?

--afcsman