Old March 3rd 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Water Cooler Talk Over at iBiquity Digital Corporation

On Mar 3, 5:12*am, Rfburns wrote:
I can imagine the water cooler talk over at iBiquity. *I'll bet
they're quietly sharing job search tips with each other right now.
Not much of
a future there.

Most engineers and other technical people don't hang around were
things look so grim. *They just don't get paid enough to stay at
places like iBiquity Digital Corporation because there's not enough
money in it to wait around for success to happen. *They're too
pragmatic. They start looking as soon as they detect a dead end.
IBiquity is a dead end.

RF Burns - Keep-Up the Good Work )

Very Good as long as it has : IBOC -or- HD Radio -or- iBiquity
in the Subject-Line : I do not have a problem with any Post
about the iBiquity Digital Corporation's IBOC Broadcast
Scheme for AM/FM "HD" {Digital} Radio in the USA.

newsgroups they are about content ~ RHF