Old March 3rd 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Water Cooler Talk Over at iBiquity Digital Corporation

On Mar 3, 8:17Â*am, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:58�am, RHF wrote:

On Mar 3, 5:12�am, Rfburns wrote:

I can imagine the water cooler talk over at iBiquity. �I'll bet
they're quietly sharing job search tips with each other right now.
Not much of
a future there.

Most engineers and other technical people don't hang around were
things look so grim. �They just don't get paid enough to stay at
places like iBiquity Digital Corporation because there's not enough
money in it to wait around for success to happen. �They're too
pragmatic. They start looking as soon as they detect a dead end.
IBiquity is a dead end.

RF Burns - Keep-Up the Good Work )

Very Good as long as it has : IBOC -or- HD Radio -or- iBiquity
in the Subject-Line : I do not have a problem with any Post
about the iBiquity Digital Corporation's IBOC Broadcast
Scheme for AM/FM "HD" {Digital} Radio in the USA.

newsgroups they are about content ~ RHF
�.

-
- You don't own this ****ing place,

Never Claimed That I Did.

- and we don't care about your pathetic little subject lines.

I Did Not Change The Subject-Line -so- If it is 'Pathetic'
It is simply what RF Burns Wrote. ;-{
-fwiw- I like the "Water Cooler Talk" lead-in that he used. )

IBOCcrock - See You Are Learning... {Self Promotion :-}

Your Follow-up Post to my Reply to Your Message
put Your Message before the Newsgroup Readers
One-More-Time Again for yet another Message Cycle. ::)

You "Yourself" therefore Re-Broadcasting Your Message
Once Again for the Newsgroup Readers to Read. ::)

Did You Change the Subject-Line* ? - NO.
* Your Head-Line Was Published Once Again.
::) and say 'tyvm' "Self" {Promotion :-}

Did You Change the Text of the Body of Your Message* ? - NO.
* Your Message Was Published Once Again.
::) and say 'tyvm' "Self" {Promotion :-}

TIP - Managing the Message Cycle : If 'You' {IBOCcrock}
and RF Burns and Pocket Radio just Wait-One-Day after
one of You Posts an Anti-IBOC-HD-Radio-iBiquity Message.
Next One of the 'other' two Replies to the Message : That
Message will be Posted for another Message Cycle Once
Again for the Readers to Read*.

* It's About Getting You Message Out - One-More-Time !

i know it sounds crazy -but- yes i am that kooky ~ RHF
http://www.answers.com/kooky&r=67
http://www.lostwackys.com/images/ori...t/kook-aid.jpg