Old March 4th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Golden Bill Golden is offline

Default FS: "Edek Torus-Tuner" SW Loop Antenna w/ Amplifier

Mike,

Attempted to reply to your message in e-mail, but apparently you
don't use a legitimate e-mail reply address here.

If you'd like to take this discussion to e-mail I'd be glad to do so with
you...but I'll need a legitimate e-mail address if I'm to reply to you.

Tnx & 73,

-Bill
KB3PT

"m II" wrote in message
Bill Golden wrote:

html code....

Bill, not be a pain, but your HTML coded posting comes across as the
following. Is the ASCII format broken in your newsgroup composer?

Sorry for the intrusion.

mike

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

snipped to save bandwidth