Old March 4th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
afcsman afcsman is offline

Default Radio-Mart

Big Rich Soprano wrote:
Is this guy a ham? If so, anyone know his callsign?

1.Put a hat at the foot of your bed.
2.Get in bed.
3.Drink enough of your favorite beverage (Southern Comfort,
for example) until you see TWO hats.
4.Relax, sleep if you want.

It ain't worth the bother. There are always sharks in the
water, and eventually they end up as the Shark Liver Oil in
Preparation H. Judeo-Christians call it "Measure for
Measure;" others call it "Karma."

Did you ever send in a cereal boxtop and buy the cardboard
periscope that Cdr. Corey used to get through the maze that
protected the crystal slave drivers?

Spoken like Rick Price would! hmm...

Nope! At that time I was absorbing the wisdom and ethics
that I found printed on the "Straight Arrow" (Secret
Comanche) cardboard strips that separated layers of Nabisco
Shredded Wheat! And I still take pains to maintain 100%
Favorable Feedback on all my eBay sales.

afcsman