Old March 5th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dave Heil[_2_] Dave Heil[_2_] is offline

Default Radio-Mart

Brian Hill wrote:
"Big Rich Soprano" wrote in message
Is this guy a ham? If so, anyone know his callsign?

His name is Rick Price as it says in his profile but there are none in
Ga... Unless the profile is wrong...

QRZ said:

"There is 1 record matching +rick* +price*

KD5WLC PRICE RICKY W 1726 N LOCKHART SHERMAN TX 75092"

That's not him. Radio Mart is Martyn Allison. He lives in Sadieville, KY.
I've read that he claims the UK call sign of G4AGV. It's not listed as a
valid call that I can find. They probably ran him out of Britain and striped
him of it.

Striped him, did they? What color is the stripe?

Guys, the safest course of action is simply not to bid on any of his
offerings. The guy is obviously devoid of ethics. It is also obvious
that Ebay has no plans to do anything about him.

Dave K8MN