Old March 5th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.digital,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Tehrasha Darkon Tehrasha Darkon is offline

Default Amateur Radio License Exam Preparation Software

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 02:29:19 -0600, Webmaster wrote:

[snippity]

That's where we come in. Our amateur radio license exam preparation
software serves as a training aid to help amateurs and prospective
amateurs pass the Volunteer Examiner Coordinator's (VEC's) administered
exam. When you can consistently pass the exams given by our exam
preparation software, you will almost certainly pass an actual Volunteer

Or, save yourself the $30, and go here... http://www.radioexam.org/