Old March 6th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sbc News Sbc News is offline

Default Antenna Analyzer

I'm working on a project that requires measuring of impedance on a coax
antenna feed: resistive, reactive components. Ideally I will need a
plus/zero/minus voltage for reactive direction/magnitude.

The absolute value of the reactance is not of prime concern (will drive
servo motors, but I need to know capacitive or inductive, and when it is at
zero. I have serveral circuits to accomplish this, but they are quite
involved. The object of this project is not to design a new Antenna
Analyzer, but it is a component, that I would like to make as simple as
possible, with accomplishing the stated goals.

I would appreciate any references/articles/links/ideas that you may know of.

Thanks,
Emil
w9nm at
sbcglobal dot