Old March 6th 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Bill[_6_] Bill[_6_] is offline

Default FS: MFJ-403P portable keyer; MINT

For Sale: MFJ-403P portable electronic keyer in MINT condition. Used
for only a half a dozen contacts, if that many. (I'm just a straight
key kinda guy.)
Half price. Retails for $79.95. I'll part with it for $39.95 plus
$5.95 towards the shipping and insurance.
Battery, original box and instructions. I can accept Paypal, M.O. or
credit card through my ham radio business. First e-mail gets it!
73, Bill Lauterbach - WA8MEA

1-517-563-2784

http://HamRadioFun.com