Old March 7th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] ArthurUnwin@gmail.com is offline

Default Antenna physical size

I have searched quite a bit for evidence that states that performance
of antennas can be rated by it's size. Formulas do not refere to
radiator size or volume
and aparture is referenced to gain. I understand that sort of thinking
based on Yagi design
but the idea that all small radiators are inefficient is rather
ludicrouse. My work, based on
the sciences of the masters, show that a efficient radiator can be any
size,shape and
configuration as long as it
is in equilibrium . Period
No where can I find reference to "size" in what the masters state
Regards
Art