Old March 8th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Antenna physical size

On Mar 7, 8:32 pm, wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:09 pm, Art Unwin wrote:

David,
You admit to not understanding the term "equilibrium" so what do you
care what I say and in what content.

I don't think anyone here really knows how you define that word
as it pertains to your antenna design.
Once I saw where you said it meant the antenna was resonant,
"eham?" but that seems to change with the direction of the wind
and the amount of snowfall on the ground.
MK

What is your real p;roblem? You have not seen my antenna and obviously
dont understand the mathematics
and you are not an engineer, Yet you have made so many comments and
opinions that berate the design and seem un willing to wait until the
independent review comes in. On top of that you want help with the
word equilibrium!.
Give me a break.You should have pursued an education instead of
bragging how often you quit going to school
then you would not appear so ignorant about antennas. Treat it as a
hobby and forget about the being an expert side of things, for you it
is to late. And yes the antenna is resonant but rezonance does not
always equate to equilibrium.
With respect to feeding a small antenna it is not that difficult
especially if you choose a resonance of 50 ohm
resistive. With respect to your world beating antenna that is so easy
when you get rid of those loading antics
that you use. I know you can work all you can hear but what about all
that your inefficient antenna is n0lt hearing?
Art