Old March 9th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Antenna physical size

On Mar 9, 7:16 am, wrote:
Art,
"Why are so many hams alarmed at the idea?"
Because of the way you describe things, words used for a distinction
between things that just don't make sense. At least that's why I
'wonder' at times. After seeing your 'methods' of doing/saying
things, you just don't 'alarm' me much. You DO make me 'wonder'
though...
- 'Doc

You may be right We will just have to wait and see how things turn
out.
If it works then I am smart and if it is useless then I fit what
everybody
thinks of me. No damage done either way.